GENEWIZ Laboratories are Open
GENEWIZ is committed to accelerating life science research and we are passionate about being the Best in the World and the Best for the World. The health and safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve is our paramount concern and we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure that safety. At this time, all GENEWIZ labs around the world are open, and we are taking orders for all our services. Please check back here, and on our CLIMS customer portal, for any urgent updates.
- View the full statement from Dr. Amy Liao, President, Brooks Life Sciences (March 31, 2020)
- View the full statement from Steve Schwartz, Brooks President & CEO (March 30, 2020)
- All NGS samples (including Amplicon-EZ) in the United States should be sent directly to the GENEWIZ NGS lab. See sample submission guidelines for details (March 23, 2020)
- New Jersey and San Francisco laboratories have suspended weekend Sanger sequencing until further notice (March 19, 2020)
- Sanger sequencing orders processed out of the United States may experience a minor delay (March 19, 2020)
- Information on courier route disruptions in the United States can be found on CLIMS (March 18, 2020)
- Courier service for GENEWIZ Collection Spots in Europe continues at all customer facilities that remain open. Please contact Customer Support with any questions (March 18,2020)
If you are working on research in response to the novel coronavirus, please alert your customer service team so we can prioritize your order.