GENEWIZ WEEK GRANT PROGRAM 2023
Enter to win one of seven grants as part of our grant program totaling over $43,500 in GENEWIZ credits!
During GENEWIZ Week we recognize excellence in genomics research through our grant program. This year, seven winners will be awarded a grant for use towards a service with GENEWIZ Multiomics & Synthesis Solutions from Azenta Life Sciences, plus a special bonus grant for consumables! Winners will be determined by our esteemed panel of judges and announced after GENEWIZ Week.
- RECENTLY ADDED! One $20,000 grant towards a Proteomics Olink Explore 384 Human Inflammation project, up to 88 samples
- Two $5,000 grants towards NGS projects (excluding Sequencing Only, EZ services, custom projects, or projects already confirmed)
- Two $5,000 grants towards Synthesis Solutions including awards for recombinant antibody production, AAV packaging, lentivirus packaging, mRNA synthesis or gene synthesis
- One $1,000 grant towards a qPCR/dPCR project
- One $2,500 grant towards a Sanger sequencing only project
- One bonus grant worth $1,000 for 4titude consumables of your choice from their wide range of ultra-low DNA binding PCR tubes and plates. Enter to win the bonus prize by submitting a GENEWIZ grant application by filling out this form.
Submit your abstract by November 8th, 2023 for consideration.
See terms & conditions for contest rules and eligibility.